Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Opinion Doesn't Matter

Last week I asked my wife if she would be interested in working with a personal trainer.  A few guys at one of my jobs do that kind of stuff on the side for low fees but the results are great.  I was willing to pay for the sessions and the guys were willing to work around her schedule.  She didnt really say much about it at the time so I left it alone.  A couple of days ago, she texted me and asked if the offer was still available.  I informed her that the offer became null and void when her credit card company called and said she had missed the last two payments.  When we further discussed it that evening, she informed me that she was talking to one of the guys she worked with about it and he suggested that she try it.  More specifically he told her that if I mentioned anything about exercise and was willing to pay, she should jump on it because that meant I was not happy with her current appearance.  Really? You have got to be fucking kidding me. I cannot believe the nerve of this man to tell my wife something like that.  Guess it took someone other that her husband to make my wife see she has room for improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment