Monday, January 9, 2012

I Need Bail Money

I am really getting to the point that I am debating the pros and cons of going to jail.  Interactions with my wife are getting worse instead of better.  Let’s take yesterday for example.  My eldest daughter left a cryptic note on my desk about needing a display board for school.  I saw it but was unable to ask about it because I was headed to work.  While at work, I discovered one of my teammates had a daughter working on a similar project and was in need of a board.  I called home to confirm when the project was due.  I found out that my daughter had attempted to get a board but it was the wrong size.  I asked my wife if she could take our child to get the correct board.  My wife’s response was “It might be awhile. I have the baby.”  Are you fucking serious?  Are youngest child is almost 3 years old and far from being a baby.  I asked my wife how could she neglect her own child for someone else’s.  I ended that conversation and hung up.  I called right back and told her that if her nephew could not watch his child then the baby need not come to our house.  She hung up in my face.  The good news is I was at work and opted not to leave and beat her ass.  The bad news is I am really running out of patience and tolerance for her foolishness and if she keeps up her current ways, I am going to need bail money.

No comments:

Post a Comment