Monday, January 16, 2012

End of my Rope

I was really hoping that the end would not come so soon.  I was hoping something would happen and I would be able to hold on much longer.  Unfortunately, I am getting dangerously close to the end of my rope.  I walked into the house tonight and immediately thought to myself, "Damn, it's hot in here." My first thought was someone have turned the central heat/cool unit up too high.  But this was a different kind of heat and it was accompanied by a faint smell of something cooking.  I went straight to the oven. WTF?! The oven was on and empty.  Everyone in the house was asleep.  I turned it off and went to the bedroom to ask my wife how long the oven had possibly been on.  I don't even think you gained enough conciousness to really understand what I was asking her.  I asked if she realized you could have burned the house down and killed everyone in it. She nodded her head and rolled back over.  So I'll be pissing her off in a minute cause we bout to have a nice chat.  I've reached the end of my rope.  Either I am going to let go and land where I may or I'm going to take this rope and choke the shit out of the stupid bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment