Thursday, January 12, 2012

Me and My Big Mouth

I used to be a very secretive person.  What you saw is what you got.  Nothing more.  You had to really get to know me and be in my life 24/7 to get the inside track on who I am and what I do.  Recently however, that has changed.  I don't know why and I don't know that it's a good or bad thing.  I was talking with a co-worker about my home life the other day and jokingly said that I don't sleep in the bed with my wife.  We laughed it off and went about our business for the day.  Today at work, she re-visited the question and I told her I was very serious.  We spent about 15 minutes of our lunch time talking about the craziness that is my married life.  It's impossible to learn all my dirt in 15 minutes so she is looking forward to future conversations.  Question is -  how much am I going to tell her? I've already told her that I have cheated in the past and some other juicy gossip.  Let's see what else my big mouth is going to reveal in upcoming conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment