Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WTF Moment

I walked outside this morning with my youngest child preparing to take her to daycare.  A van pulled up and parked.  My first thought was "who the fuck is this and what they want at 730 in the morning?"  A lady hopped out and introduced herself.  She went on to say that she was our neighbor from across the street and that they had recently placed membership at my wife's church.  She handed me a pocket bible encyclopedia book.  She explained that she knew I was working on picking a church and she would love for me to attend theirs when I had time.  I thanked her and she left.  WTF?!! Really? How does someone I have NEVER talked to in my 30+ years of life know so much about me?  One answer.  My stupid ass wife.  Why are you telling people my business?  You would think that after being together for over 15 years she would have learned by now that I am a private person.  I don't advertise to those I feel don't need to know.  I wonder who else she has been blabbing to?  Guess when I find out, it will be another WTF moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment