Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rick Ross Money

While I was on my lunch break today, my nephew called 3 times.  I simply looked at the phone because I was running errands and had no time for foolishness.  I texted him back shortly afterward.  He was trying to call to get my advice on what he should do.  Someone was willing to give him $1500 for the car he has.  He had found another car for $2500 he wanted to purchase.  (*Forgot to mention he got his income tax refund today in the amount of $5000) I informed he that the decision was his to make.  If he had the money and that's what he wanted to do then proceed.  And that's what he did.  He came home later and handed me a stack of one hundred dollar bills to hold for him until tomorrow when he goes to pay off his court fees.  (**Also forgot to mention that he got $5000 because he claimed one of his children.  Now the mother of the child wants $2000) Looks like the nephew is going to fall into the trap of so many people at this time of year and take the Rick Ross approach to money...Blow Money Fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment