Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where I was and Who I was – My Past

My past is a unique story.  The best thing about my past is that I can proudly say I would not change anything that has ever happened to me.  Every good thing, bad thing would stay in tact.  Every triumph and every heartbreak. It all contributed to the man I am today.  As I sit and think about my current money problems, I reminisce of when money wasn’t a issue.  My first credit card was an American Express.  I purchased a Sony Playstation and a CD Player for my car with it not know the terms of repayment for the card.  Hard lesson to learn but I survived.  I thought about being in college and having no financial worries. Staying on campus in the dorm, foot locker and fridge always stocked with food.  My room was entertainment central.  I had my computer, a N64 and a Xbox.  I remember a point in time where I visited the local Sam Goody every week.  The staff knew me by name.  I was so caught up in music and dvds, I would go to the movies, leave the theater to go purchase the soundtrack and then reserve the dvd of the movie I just saw.  O the good old days.  It was fun while it lasted. That’s where I was and that’s who I was….back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment